Exciting news! Once again, I have been asked to lead a High Point Market Insiders Tour for Spring 2020. If you have never been to Market, or haven’t been in a few years, an Insider Tour is the perfect way to get acclimated. As I shared in a post last Fall, I wish they had an Insider Tour during my first visit to Market. If they had, I would have signed up and my friend and I wouldn’t have found ourselves lost in the basement of the IHFC building. You can read about that HERE.
I lead my first Insider Tour last Fall and I was so grateful to have an awesome group of designers. I had so much fun showing them around and sharing all my favorite showrooms. Here is a photo of everyone on a “private” shuttle heading to our final destination of the day. Everyone was still smiling even though we had walked a gazillion steps so I take that as a good sign.
Tell me more about the tour
The upcoming Spring Tour is Saturday April 25th. The day will begin with an 8:30am orientation at a sponsored breakfast. After that we will head out and visit a variety of showrooms. I will have a nice mix of furniture showrooms along with antiques, lighting and artwork.
At some point during the day we will be attending one educational event. Last Fall we heard Diane Keaton speak about her new book “The House That Pinterest Built”.
What showrooms will we visit?
For those of you who know me, I am a color lover as well as an iPhone photographer. Although I haven’t finalized my showroom list yet, you can bet they will be colorful stops. During the tour I will also be sharing iphone photography tips. This will help you get the best photos possible while at Market..
Do I qualify for the tour?
As with everything there are rules so check out the details below and make sure you can meet all the requirements
High Point Market Insider’s Tour – Spring 2020 is free for new buyers to participate.
A new buyer is a member of the home furnishings industry who meets all the qualifications for a buyer pass (outlined at https://www.
- Application process is open from January 21 through April 3.
–But the sooner you apply, the sooner you can be qualified to attend this tour and able make travel arrangements.
- Each buyer must submit an application and be approved to participate on the Tour.
- A maximum of 2 persons from the same company can attend any single Tour.
- The Buyer/Applicant is ineligible if he or she participated in a previous Insider’s Tour.
- Buyers are responsible for their hotel and travel arrangements to High Point.
High Point Market will provide a concierge to help in their travel arrangements and will contact the applicant after they have been qualified to attend as a Buyer for the Insider’s Tour.
- Buyers must be available to attend High Point Market on Saturday, April 25, from approximately 8:30 AM until 6:00 PM and this includes the mandatory orientation breakfast ( at 8:30AM on Saturday, April 25 and possibly a sponsored reception from 5:00-6:00PM).
I would absolutely love to see you on my tour. If you think you’d like to attend, please sign up soon by clicking HERE . Last Fall my tour filled up very quickly and several people were shut out.
How do I sign up?
Click on this link High Point Insiders Tour Spring 2020