ASK ME ANYTHING
My "Ask Me Anything" sessions are great for clients who are not quite ready to hire a designer but need some expertise to help make a few decisions. It is a budget-friendly way to tap into my design expertise and get your project moving forward.
$250.00 (up to one hour) Sessions available by video conferencing or telephone
Ask Me Anything is a good fit for you if:
- you are looking for some quick style or color advice
- You’re about to pull the trigger on a large purchase but want to run it by an professional first so that you don’t make another mistake
- You have specific design dilemma such as where to start and end a paint color or where the kitchen back splash time should end
- You had a consult day or a VIP design Day and have a list of follow up questions
If you’ve ever felt overwhelmed choosing color for your home you are not alone. Color is complicated and mistakes are expensive and frustrating. Color is my specialty and I share a wealth of knowledge, having earned three different Color Expert certifications. Looking at large color samples we will create a palette that flows harmoniously from room to room. Stop wasting time stressing over dozens of small paint samples and get it right the first time.
Color consultations can be virtual or in person. I am experienced with both.
$600 (first two hours then $175 for each additional hour)
"Linda has a keen eye for color and design. I hired her to help me choose paint colors for our new condo; she immediately was able to come up with the perfect color to be used throughout our open first floor plan. I loved that Linda walked in with literally hundreds of larger painted boards that are so much easier to visualize than paint chips from the hardware store. She also immediately understood the look and feel that I was going for with paint colors.
In addition to her excellent color guidance, Linda is a pleasure to work with. Two hours with her flew by! She has also been extremely patient answering follow up questions by email.
If you have been struggling to choose paint colors, Linda will provide you with the expertise and confidence that you need to move forward."
"After painting almost a dozen color swatches all over my family room walls I still had no idea what color was best. Feeling frustrated and overwhelmed, I booked a color consult with Linda. She was very knowledgeable and her large color board samples made it so much easier to “see” the color. Hiring Linda was such a good decision. My only regret is that I wasted all that time trying to do it on my own."
Virtual Decorating Consultation
A safe and convenient way to address decorating one or more spaces in your home. The consultation begins before the call with an introductory email, photos forwarded of the space(s) you need help with and a list of specific challenges that you would like to address. We start the video call with a quick virtual “tour” so that I can evaluate your space, answer questions and make recommendations. If your needs require specific design work, we can shorten the call and I will complete work in my studio. A final video call or email will wrap everything up.
$500 (up to two hours)
In Person Decorating Consultation
Similar to a virtual decorating consultation, an in person consultation is tailored to focus on the spaces in your home that you need help with. Our time together can be spent doing hands on decorating such as styling bookcases, sourcing online for furnishings, shopping at a local store or visiting the Boston Design Center.
$600 (up to two hours)
A virtual or in person decorating consultation is a good fit for you if:
- You need expert advice with furniture, lighting, artwork, window treatment or styling suggestions.
- You have a complicated floor plan and don’t know the best way to place the furniture
- You have recently moved, and are overwhelmed with where to start decorating your new home.
- You are thinking of moving and want to freshen up your home pre-sale. As a certified home stager, I can tell you the smartest way to invest your staging dollars.
VIP DESIGN DAY
When your time is limited and you are motivated to accomplish a lot in a single day, a VIP Design Day is the perfect solution. The time can be spent working on your home either virtually, in person, or a combination of the two.
$1,500 (is your job bigger than one day? Buy a VIP Design Day bundle and save. Call for details)
A VIP Design day is a good fit for you if:
- You are building a new home or renovating one and find yourself overwhelmed with all the material and finish selections that need to be chosen. I can assist with wall and trim colors, flooring options, kitchen cabinet style, counter top style, back splash recommendations, bathroom tiles and fixtures, and lighting suggestions.
- You have recently moved and are ready to decorate but do not want to make costly mistakes. I can help you get a plan in place for moving forward. Options include things such as creating floor plans, choosing color palettes, or sourcing furniture. I will lay out a plan for you and show you the smartest way to invest your decorating dollars.
- Your home has all the basic décor in place but you never brought your house to the finish line. Or, you’ve bought and returned more items than you can count yet your home still does not feel “like a home”. You need some odds and ends tied up such as bookcases styled, window treatments, wall art, or maybe a few accessories or additional pieces of furniture.
- You are downsizing and need help deciding what furniture to keep and what to pass on as well as a plan of action for smaller living.
"It has been a joy to work with Linda. We contracted with her to help us design and complete an upgrade to our kitchen; one where we did not want to do a complete overhaul. She was flexible and creative in helping us come up with a design within our budget. In addition, she is always responsive, both in listening to what we want and like and to answering our many questions in a timely manner. We will definitely use her for some upcoming design projects and we will happily recommend her to our friends."
"Linda is exceptional! Her eye for color, pattern and quality furnishings and fabrics is what drew me to her. She has impeccable taste when it comes to art, interior style and decor. But what I found most unique about Linda, is how she tuned in to Me! Without even realizing it, Linda had me talking about things I already love in my house and from that she transformed my sun room into an oasis of color, comfort and magazine quality design. When my husband, who cares nothing of design, remarked at what a great eye Linda has and what an amazing job she did, I knew I found an interior designer for life. Linda injects current, up to date style and is well versed in all of the latest interior design trends."
"My wife and I have been absolutely delighted with the beautiful interiors Linda created for us – each morning when I walk through ‘Linda’s’ rooms for the first time that day I feel a bit uplifted – the rooms are bright, light, clean, and have just the right touch of color. We have also been very appreciative of Linda’s professionalism and diligence. Our project ran into some delays, relating mostly to our work schedules, and Linda remained industrious on our behalf long past the original time frame. Thank you Linda!"
Get access to my list of smartphone photo editing apps:
5 Photo Editing Apps That Every Interior Designer Needs!
Sign up to get the guide + each new blog post straight into your inbox!